Best Cast Iron Enamel Dutch Oven 4 Qt
Nowadays, there are so many products of cast iron enamel dutch oven 4 qt in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cast iron enamel dutch oven 4 qt in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cast iron enamel dutch oven 4 qt which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 4.5-Quart, Red
- Red 4.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Lodge 4.5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Blue Enamel Iron Dutch Oven (Carribbean Blue) – EC4D33
- Enamel Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
- Porcelain enamel interior and exterior
- Self-basting cover with handle traps in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- 4.5-Quart capacity
- Stainless steel knob
- Hand washing recommended
This 4-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10-Inch diameter, 4-Inch deep. Caribbean blue
Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Round Cocotte – Matte Black
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results.
Staub’s special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub.
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world’s best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
“Cocotte” in French means “casserole,” but there are a multitude of dishes that emerge delectably from Staub’s signature French oven. This attractive 4-quart cocotte, available in an array of rich colors, is an ideal choice for slow-cooked stews and soups, casseroles, and roasted meats, as well as many other one-pot meals. Measuring 9-3/8 inches in diameter, the cocotte is constructed of durable cast iron with a black matte enameled interior and an enameled ceramic finish that extends to the pot and lid edges to prevent chipping and rusting. And with its decorative design, it serves as beautifully as it cooks.
Designed for oven or stovetop use, the cocotte features a smooth, heavy earthenware base that will never warp and can handle any cooking surface, including glass, induction, and convection. Like the pot itself, the handles and lid are cast iron for durability and even heat distribution and retention (handles and brass or stainless steel lid knobs do get hot, so use caution). The lid features innovative self-basting spikes to continually redistribute juices back to the ingredients as they cook. The black-matte enameled interior doesn’t need seasoning and, as cooking oils seep into the pores over time, will become a self-seasoned, non-stick surface. Oven-safe to 500 degrees F, Staub’s French oven doesn’t need high heat and so should be used on low to medium settings. For best care, use with silicone or wooden utensils and wash by hand with non-abrasive cleaners. The cocotte comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Made in France.
From the Manufacturer
Why Cast Iron?
- Retains and redistributes heat for long periods of time
- Perfect for slow-cooking meals
- Perfect for beginners and professional cooks
Why Staub Enameled Cast Iron?
Because of its outstanding performance Staub is used and praised by the most celebrated chefs around the world.
- Self-basting spikes underneath the lid ensure continuous, natural basting
- The more you use your Staub product, the better it gets! Oils used when cooking will penetrate the pores of the matte enamel and create a natural, smooth, nonstick surface
- Special, smooth ceramic bottom is usable on all heat sources
- Lids feature stylish solid brass and stainless steel knobs
- Staub enameled cast iron products are highly durable, do not discolor or rust, resist chipping, do not require seasoning, and are ready to use immediately
Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Self-Basting Lid and Easy Grip Handles
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking; Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Made in USA
Lodge Pro-Logic Dutch Oven
Company’s coming …your Pro-Logic Dutch Oven will cook and serve your family favorite handsomely. Cover included.
Beautifully designed cast iron cookware that will compliment any kitchen. Pro-Logic skillets are designed with sloped sides, and loop handles that make handling them easy.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtual Non-stick surface
- Works with induction stove tops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With A Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens. When using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it’s possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely. Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Klee Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Casserole Dish with Self-Basting Cast Iron Lid, 4-Quart (Blue)
- BENEFITS OF ENAMELED CAST IRON: Long favored for its ability to withstand direct heat and distribute heat evenly, enameled cast iron is an excellent choice for preparing your next meal! Solid and durable, enameled cast iron cookware will last forever with good care and can be used on a stovetop or in the oven, making it one of the most versatile pots in your collection. Unlike bare cast iron, enameled cast iron has a glossy, smooth finish made of porcelain that never has to be seasoned!
- 4 QUART DUTCH OVEN: The perfect pot for beginners or pros, this 4 quart casserole dish has a 9.5” diameter. It’s available in bright red or blue with cream interiors that will light up your kitchen! The perfect housewarming gift, wedding gift, holiday gift, Mother’s Day gift or Father’s day gift, it comes beautifully packaged and ready to use. This bright, glossy Dutch oven combines form and function to provide you with a dynamic utensil that will quickly become one of your favorites!
- OVEN SAFE CASSEROLE DISH: Perfect for braising, cooking, simmering, baking, broiling and roasting, the Klee Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven integrates seamlessly from stovetop to oven. Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, glasstop and induction stoves
- oven safe to 500 degrees F. The tight-fitting lid with Bakelite knob includes self-basting ridges so your food stays moist while it cooks. Cast iron is excellent at retaining heat evenly, so you can use a lower heat setting with the same results!
- MARINATE, COOK, SERVE: Enameled cast iron cookware is resistant to acidic and alkaline foods, so you can marinate food before cooking and store leftovers in the refrigerator! This pan moves seamlessly between the refrigerator, countertop, stove, oven and table so you can prepare, cook and serve food all in the same pan. Large, ergonomic handles are easy to grip when moving the pan. Always use oven mitts or pot holders when handling the pan
- the handles will be HOT!
- MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: At Klee Utensils we aim to add joy and simplicity to your everyday life, with cooking accessories and utensils you will love! Please contact us if you have any issues or concerns, and we will be happy to help you resolve them. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Klee Utensils item, we’ll refund your purchase with no questions asked!
Enameled 4.5 Quart Cast Iron Casserole Dish Dutch Oven Super Heat Retention Gradient Pumpkin Spice (144oz.)
Crock Pot 109469.02 Artisan 5 Quart Round Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Sunset Orange
- The original slow cooker distributes and retains heat evenly and has generous sized handles
- Self-basting lid creates a continuous basting environment
- Cast Iron with a non-stick surface
- Sturdy and moveable
- Easy clean and rust free, hand wash recommended
Gibson Home presents the 5-Quart Sunset Orange Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handles – 5-Quart
- 5-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron Dutch oven for cooking, boiling, baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- 2 loop side handles for a steady, secure hold when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Essenso Chambery 3 Layer Enameled Orange Cast Iron Dutch Oven 4 qt
- Cast-iron dutch oven with beautiful orange glaze. Great for soups, stock, stews, braises – slow cooking and hearty meals!
- USER FRIENDLY & FUNCTIONAL: In addition to cast iron’s superior heat retention and even heat distribution properties, Essenso’s 3-layer enameled cast iron dutch oven doesn’t require seasoning, its impermeable surface can be used with acidic foods and wine, and it’s resistant to cracking and rusting. Easily tolerates up to 500F in the oven. Smooth surface is more user friendly with glass stoves than traditional cast iron cookware.
- ENAMEL COATING: Good food release properties when lightly lined with cooking oil and used on medium-low heat. Promotes easier to clean, healthier, residue-free cast-iron cooking. If preheated on low-medium heat, cast iron doesn’t require higher heats that lead to food sticking and burning.
- OVEN/STOVE-TO-TABLE: A beautiful piece to present on the table straight out of the oven or off the stove. Cast iron heat retaining properties will keep food hot on the table. Great for cooking lamb ragu, braised short ribs, chicken stock, bread and other great one-pot, hearty meals!
- Made in Turkey. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Cast-iron dutch oven with beautiful orange glaze. Great for soups, stock, stews, braises – slow cooking and hearty meals! In addition to cast iron’s superior heat retention and even heat distribution properties, Essenso’s 3-layer enameled cast iron dutch oven doesn’t require seasoning, its impermeable surface can be used with acidic foods and wine, and it’s resistant to cracking and rusting. Easily tolerates up to 500F in the oven. Smooth surface is more user friendly with glass stoves than traditional cast iron cookware. Good food release properties when lightly lined with cooking oil and used on medium-low heat. Promotes easier to clean, healthier, residue-free cast-iron cooking. If preheated on low-medium heat, cast iron doesn’t require higher heats that lead to food sticking and burning. A beautiful piece to present on the table straight out of the oven or off the stove. Cast iron heat retaining properties will keep food hot on the table. Great for cooking lamb ragu, braised short ribs, chicken stock, bread and other great one-pot, hearty meals! Made in Turkey. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – Red Color 4.7-QT SGS Certified Energy Efficient and eco-friendly(Red,4.7QT)
- HEALTHY AND SAFE: Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a enameled cast iron dutch oven can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- FLASH MELTING TECHNOLOGY: Adopt the advanced flash melting technology at home and abroad, which improves the abrasive resistance, tenacity and intensity of the casting iron Dutch Oven, and also extends the service life.
- ALL-ROUND USE: Convenient and quick Dishwasher safe. Oven safe up to 400 F .Suitable for gas stove and Cooker
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand washing recommended
- oven-safe,easy to care for and clean!
- DELICATE TASTE: While cooking, the daintiness of food will go back to the original food and offer the original tasty through self-flow circulation system.
HEALTHY AND SAFE: Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a enameled cast iron dutch oven can increase iron content by as much as 20%
FLASH MELTING TECHNOLOGY: Adopt the advanced flash melting technology at home and abroad, which improves the abrasive resistance, tenacity and intensity of the casting iron Dutch Oven, and also extends the service life.
ALL-ROUND USE: Convenient and quick Dishwasher safe. Oven safe up to 400 F .Suitable for gas stove and Cooker
EASY TO CLEAN: Hand washing recommended; oven-safe,easy to care for and clean!
DELICATE TASTE: While cooking, the daintiness of food will go back to the original food and offer the original tasty through self-flow circulation system.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:We think you’re going to love this dutch oven as much as we do! But in case you don’t, We provide 30-day return and replacement service.Only for our customers can get 100% satisfaction
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cast iron enamel dutch oven 4 qt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cast iron enamel dutch oven 4 qt: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy