Which Is The Best Heating Bulb For Reptiles
Nowadays, there are so many products of heating bulb for reptiles in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for heating bulb for reptiles in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings heating bulb for reptiles which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Exo Terra Heat-Glo Infrared Spot Lamp, 120-Volt
The Exo Terra Heat-Glo Infrared Terrarium Heat Lamp emits infrared heatwaves and is a typical heating lamp. Heat is important for reptiles, as it is essential for their activity and digestion. The red glass transmits infrared waves produced by the special filament, and the lamp has a special built-in reflector to direct the heat in any direction required. The Exo Terra Heat-Glo Infrared Terrarium Heat Lamp does not disrupt normal reptile activity, making it an excellent 24-hour radiant heat source.
Zilla Premium Reflector Domes
- Powder-coated black on the outside and reflective white on the inside for added luster and long life
- Large 8.5″ size fits a wide varitey of incandescent, fluorescent and ceramic heat emitting bulbs
- Topped with a ceramic socket that lasts under high heat
- 6-foot power cord with an in-line on/off switch
- A spring clip that holds the dome securly in place on screen enclosure tops is included
- 1 year warranty
The Zilla Black Reflector Dome incandescent light fixtures are designed to deliver years of heat or light to reptile terrariums. Each is topped with a ceramic socket to withstand constant heat of bulbs up to 150 watts. The black exterior and reflective white interior finishes are powder-coated for added luster and long life. 6 ft. power cord with an in-line on/off switch is positioned near the fixture for easy use. Spring clips, to hold dome securely on screen top, are included.
Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp 100W with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up excess
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
Wuhostam 100W 2 Pack Infrared Ceramic Heat Lamp,Black Reptile Emitter Bulb for Pet Coop Heater Chicken Lizard Turtle Brooder Aquarium Snake, No Harm No Light, ETL Listed
- This 100W Black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted 24hr Heat Source 100% Efficiency,
- This ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket, great for pet, coop, chicken, turtle
- This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 100-Watts, full size is diameter 2.95 inch x height 3.94 inch
- This ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature, also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Mini Halogen Bulb
- 50 Watt Mini Halogen Bulb is equavalent to 100 to 150 watt incandescent bulbs
- Up to 250% more efficient than incandescent
- Thicker glass and stronger filament bulbs yield over 1,000 hours on average, double versus incandescent
- Provides healthy light and essential warmth for your reptile
- Fits with Zilla fixtures: Halogen Mini Dome, Heat & UVB Basking, Mini Heat & UVB and more!
Zilla Mini Halogen lamp Blue 50 watt for Zilla Mini Dome halogen fixture. The Mini Dome fixture takes up less space on terrarium tops and accurately pin-points light and heat.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found heating bulb for reptiles for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best heating bulb for reptiles: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy