Best Kenmore Dryer 11086873800 Heating Element
Nowadays, there are so many products of kenmore dryer 11086873800 heating element in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for kenmore dryer 11086873800 heating element in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings kenmore dryer 11086873800 heating element which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
OEM Factory Original Genuine Whirlpool Kenmore Dryer Heating Element Part # 696579 or 4391960 (Replaces Old #’S 279218, 279247, 279248, 279410, 279411, 279455, 279478, 279598, 279698, 337378)
OEM Factory Part. 4391960
Whirlpool 4391960 Element
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 4391960 Element.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 4391960 Element
PartsBroz 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement part for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers – Replaces Part Numbers WP3392519, AP6008325, 3388651, 694511, 80005, ET401, PS11741460, WP3392519VP (Single)
- PART NUMBER: 3392519 / WP3392519 dryer thermal fuse.
- EASY & QUICK TO INSTALL – Exact replacement dryer thermal fuse for most top name brand dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Roper, Estate, Inglis).
- PREMIUM QUALITY – This replacement dryer thermal fuse is made from high quality material and to the highest factory standards.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – We stand behind our product. If you are not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or a full refund. No questions asked. U.S. based company.
The 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse replacement part by PartsBroz is engineered for use in dryers. This fuse acts as a safety device that stops the flow of electricity to the heating element (or heater coil) when dryer overheats. When this fuse trips or becomes faulty, your dryer will not start or it won’t heat properly. This is a one time fuse and cannot be re-set. It must be replaced when there is no continuity between its terminals. It’s very simple to test the fuse for continuity if you have an ohmmeter or a multimeter and are familiar with how to use it. Because the fuse is so inexpensive, many people that do not have a meter opt out to simply replace it instead based on the symptoms. For example, if your dryer is too noisy, this fuse is not the likely culprit. On the other hand, if your dryer won’t start or does not produce any heat, it is very likely that this fuse is the problem. The fuse has two 3/16 inch male terminals and is attached to two 3/16 female terminals on the dryer blower wheel housing. Blown fuses can be caused by clogged dryer vents and we highly recommend checking to make sure that all of the vents are clear of lint when replacing the fuse. Vacuum cleaner comes pretty handy when cleaning dryer vents. And, as always, when dealing with electricity, you must insure that the power is shut off to your appliance before performing any repairs or disassembly. This dryer thermal fuse is fairly simple and quick to replace and is a good reminder to keep your dryer vents clean.
Works with most top name brand dryers: Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Roper, KitchenAid, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, and Magic Chef.
Fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or not enough heat
Dryer won’t start
Takes too long to dry
Won’t shut off
Timer won’t advance
Dryer won’t tumble
Control Panel / Touch Pad won’t respond
BBTO 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Thermofuse Replacement Part Fit for Whirlpool and Kenmore Dryer (3)
- Package includes: 3 pack 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, good to fix or repair a dryer
- Compatibility: it is made exactly fit for most of dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Crosley, Inglis, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef)
- Protect the dryer: the thermal fuse shuts down the dryer when it starts to overheat
- Replacement thermal fuse: also can replace these dryers models such as 3388651, 694511, ET401, 80005
- Note: it is non-resetable thermal fuse
- It must be replaced when there is no longer continuity between the terminals
Whirlpool Series 279457 Wire
8565582 – Heavy Duty Clothes Dryer Replacement Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Roper KitchenAid Estate Sears Magic Chef Amana Admiral (*** Includes 279816 Thermostat kit***)
- Napco Made in America 279838 AND 279816
- Napco Made in America 279838 AND 279816
- Includes Heater 279838 & Thermostat Kit 279816
- Heavy Duty Replacement
- Aftermarket OEM Spec parts – rated 240 volts and 5400 watt
- Napco (Made In America)
- Napco Made in America 279838 AND 279816
From Napco’s Web Site: NAPCO has served the HVAC and appliance industry for over 24 years. NAPCO’s mission is to manufacture proprietary heating elements in the US and supply high quality generic heating elements in conjunction with supporting heater components to the appliance and HVAC service industry. Our focus is heating elements and related accessory parts. We will continue to be the leader in manufacturing USA made replacement parts.
279838 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore Dryer Heating Element Parts 3392519 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 3977767 Dryer Thermostat 279838 Replaces (8565582,AP309425)
- 279838 dryer heating elements replaces: 8565582,AP3094254,279837, 3398064, 3403585.heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- Ideal fit for many models: The dryer heating element replacement parts fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element
- 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers. Before starting your installation, disconnect the power supply to your dryer in order to ensure a safe repair.
- Save money ! – Don’t spend hundreds of dollars replacing your dryer when all you need is a kit of replacement parts. Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer.
279838 Dryer Heating Element 3977767 3392519 Dryer Heating Element Kit 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 Dryer Thermostat for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana
- ❤Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element.
- ❤Ideal fit for many brand: The dryer heating element replacement pats fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- ❤100% Quality assurance！ The dryer heating element is made of premium high quality material, non OEM parts but meets OEM manufacturing requirements. 279838 dryer heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- ❤Warm prompt: 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric dryer current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers.
- ❤After sale guarantee: 100% money back guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Contact us! We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.
279838 8565582 Dryer Heating Element Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore Sears Maytag KitchenAid Magic Chef
- Replaces 279838 PS334313 AP3094254 3398064 3403585 8565582 AH334313 EA334313, EED4400WQ0
- Rated 240 volts, 5400 watts, 2-5/16″ Male terminals
- Highest quality nickle used in the wire
- Replacement for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Amana, Admiral, Norge, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Crosley
This is a dryer heating element replacement for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Amana, Admiral, Norge, Estate, Inglis, Roper, and Crosley. If your dryer does not heat first, check for a blown thermal fuse on the blower housing before replacing the heating element. In most cases, the heating element will have a break in the element if defective. Rated 240 volts and 5400 watts. It replaces 279838 PS334313 AP3094254 3398064 3403585 8565582 AH334313 EA334313, EED4400WQ0. Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found kenmore dryer 11086873800 heating element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best kenmore dryer 11086873800 heating element: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy