The 10 Best Water Cooling Concentrate
Nowadays, there are so many products of water cooling concentrate in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for water cooling concentrate in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings water cooling concentrate which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
PrimoChill Liquid Utopia – 15ml Bottle
- Offers full line protection against algae and corrosion. Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion.
- Non-toxic, and biodegradable.
- Can be used in new install(recommended) or existing loops.
- Bottle Size: 15ml. Dosage: Mix with 1 Gallon of DI or distilled water
- Shelf Life: 2 Years, Unopened
As with all of PrimoChill’s high performance cooling system fluids and additives, Liquid Utopia is safe, non toxic, and biodegradable. Liquid Utopia is the only single use additive available in today’s market that provides a broad spectrum of coverage and has the ability to be dyed to your color choice by adding a PrimoChill Intensifier(sold separately). No matter which of the twelve colors you choose, PrimoChill’s Liquid Utopia makes life easy for you, and short for Algae and Corrosion.
********DO NOT MIX WITH THE PRE MIXED PC ICE OR PC PURE********
Warnings/Cautions: * Liquid Utopia is made with earth friendly ingredients and carries a broad spectrum of anti-microbial agents. If you notice white sediment in your loop, it is most likely Liquid Utopia has been hard at work! White sediment may be present for some time, depending on the amount of existing contaminants. Do not mix with any pre-mixed coolants as it will over saturate the inhibitors, this includes Silver Coils as they act as a antimicrobial component.
Tyler Direct is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
EK-CryoFuel Solid Azure Blue (Conc. 250mL) 2 Pack
- 2 Pack of fluids
- All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
- This 250mL concentrate is to be mixed in 750mL distilled water to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
- compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
- Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days), RoHS compliant, 1-year shelf time after bottling
EK-CryoFuel Solid non-transparent coolants are all based on a new patent-pending formula with vivid, long-lasting color stability. The coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks. It carries the essential synergistic corrosion inhibitors and biological inhibitors – thus promoting long and safe operational life for your liquid cooling products and high thermal efficiency.
With countless hours of in-house and third-party real-life scenario testing, EK-CryoFuel Solid is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. The key feature of the new coolant formula is that it is not sedimenting after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, the EK-CryoFuel offers a 1-year shelf life from date of bottling.
The EK-CryoFuel is a complete premix that has the following key characteristics:
– contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
– contains biological growth inhibitors
– good heat transfer characteristics
– color pigments don’t leave residue
– high specific heat
– chemically stable
– low viscosity
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency, providing best value/performance ratio.
– low electrical conductivity
– biological growth inhibition
– corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
Mayhems Pastel Nano Coolant Concentrate, 250mL, Pastel UV White
Mayhems Pastel range of coolants have been in development for over two years, with co-operation between Ice Dragon Cooling and Mayhems. This new range of liquids surpasses anything in the market place at the moment in time, with its outstanding colours and cooling power.
Mayhems new pastel range incorporates many differing technologies into one product, from dyes to nano fluids and of course a little Mayhems magic. With a system working life of about two to three years, of which is due to a design that is intended for prolonged use.
Can be used with all of Mayhems Dyes to make your own colours.
- Blended with Non-Toxic Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminium Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
- Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol
- -8c freezing point
- Mobilises to prevent scale or sludge filming
- Boiling Point : up to 95° C (pressure dependent)
- Can be stored for up to three years, within in a cool dry environment
The system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the loop. There must be an absence of bleach, biocide and anti corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with Mayhems Blitz Cleaning System before use.
Mayhems Pastel has biocides and inhibitors included within the mixture so do not add any extras except dye.
Warning: Contains Zinc Oxide. Do not dispose of down the drain. This is harmful to the environment. Please dispose of in safe appropriate manner. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children and animals.
Disclaimer:- Not For Use with Aluminium Radiators Mayhems internal testing has seen severe issues with Aluminium Radiators and as a consequence we do not support the use of any Mayhems Pastel Coolants with these Radiators.
Does not contain ethylene glycol
Similar items with 4 stars and above
XSPC EC6 Protect (Biocide)
EC6 Protect – Biocide is a highly effective slow release, long life biocide. Simply add to de-ionised water, purified water, or coolant for years of protection against bacterial growth and algae. EC6 Protect can be used in new system to protect against biological growth, or added to an existing system to neutralise bacteria an algae.
- Highly Effective Biocide
- Slow Release and Long Life
- Low Odour
- Low viscosity
Mix with water at a ratio of 6ml per litre. One bottle will treat 5 litres of water.
Do not mix in a higher than recommended ratio. EC6 Coolants already contain EC6 Protect Biocide.
EKWB EK-KIT Classic RGB S360 Water Cooling Kit
- High-performance RGB liquid cooling kit ready to accommodate any mainstream Intel or AMD CPU on the market.
- Designed for cases with limited space and a slim radiator in mind.
- Main components included: Universal CPU water block, radiator, fans, water pump-reservoir combo, tubing, compression fittings, coolant concentrate, and pump bracket.
- Compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers.
- Compatible with the following CPU sockets: Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156/2011(-3)/2066 and AMD Socket AM4.
Value-oriented, high-performance RGB liquid cooling kit with low noise emissions, ready to be expanded with a GPU water block while accommodating any mainstream Intel or AMD CPU on the market. Designed for cases with limited space and a slim radiator in mind.
The kit brings everything you need to assemble your first custom loop. You don’t have to worry about compatibility issues, missing something or being nervous about the right amount of fittings or tube length. Also, this kit can easily be expanded with a GPU block to liquid cool your entire system, but EK recommends adding at least one more 120mm radiator to achieve great temperatures and a silent system. All products in this kit use 4-pin 12V RGB headers and are compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers.
EK-KIT Classic RGB S360 water cooling kit includes:
– Universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy Classic RGB – Nickel + Plexi (incl. thermal paste)
– Radiator: EK-CoolStream Classic SE 360 (Slim Dual)
– Radiator size: 393 x 120 x 28mm (L x W x H)
– Radiator fan: EK-Vardar F4-120ER RGB (500-2200rpm) (3pcs)
– Water pump-reservoir combo: EK-XRES 140 SPC PWM Classic RGB – Plexi (incl. pump)
– Tubing: EK-DuraClear 9,5/12,7mm (3/8” – 1/2”) (2 meters)
– Compression fittings: EK-STC Classic 10/13 (3/8” – 1/2”) – G1/4 Nickel (6 pcs)
– Coolant concentrate: EK-CryoFuel Clear rev.2 (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
– EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN)
– Y-cable splitter: EK-Cable Y-Splitter 3-Fan PWM (10cm)
– EK PWM Cable Extender 500mm
– EK-Cable Pump testing adapter
– ATX Bridging Plug
– RGB 4-Way Splitter Cable
– Allen Key 8mm
This water cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets:
– Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
– Intel LGA-2011(-3)
– Intel LGA-2066
– AMD Socket AM4
Barrowch 200mm Boxfish Series Acrylic Box Reservoir with OLED Display & D-RGB LED – Matte Silver with a Free Mayhems Pastel UV White Concentrate – 250ml
- Get a free Mayhems Pastel UV White Concentrate – 250ml with the purchase of this Barrowch 200mm Boxfish Series Acrylic Box Reservoir with OLED Display & D-RGB LED – Matte Silver
- Overall Dimensions: 40mm x 200mm x 80mm
- Reservoir Size: 200mm
- Number of Ports: 8x G1/4
- Material: Plexi
Get a free Mayhems Pastel UV White Concentrate – 250ml with the purchase of this Barrowch 200mm Boxfish Series Acrylic Box Reservoir with OLED Display & D-RGB LED – Matte Silver
Another very unique design from Barrowch, the Boxfish series reservoirs draws inspiration from the marine animal of the same namesake to give you this one of kind reservoir series. With its built in D-RGB lighting and OLED temperature display it is packed with features you would expect from a much more expensive product, all while maintaining excellent build quality and using high end materials. With a total of 8 G1/4″ inlet/outlet options you have a myriad of options to plumb up your loop. With the LRC 2.0 lighting system you get dazzling lighting effects that can be controlled with a compatible motherboard or independently with an LRC controller (both available separately). To help keep cost down Velcro mounting strips are included, however a mounting bracket is available separately if that is your preferred method of securing the res.
1x Barrowch 200mm Boxfish Series Acrylic Box Reservoir with OLED Display & D-RGB LED
1x Velcro mounting strip
PrimoChill SysPrep – Cooling Loop Pre-Treatment
Primochill Sys Prep was created to address the immense customer requests for a clean and well maintained cooling system. Any successful venture into water-cooling starts with a true cooling loop preparation which can only be achieved by using Sys Prep.
Compatibility: Sysprep is compatible with rigid and flexible tubing of all sizes. It is safe to use on rubber, plastics and acrylics so rest assured all your seals, o-rings, reservoirs and such are all safe!
1.Install your cooling loop and double-check connections to ensure loop is “closed”. No Leaks!
2.Empty bottle of SysPrep into 1 US Gallon of fresh DI or Distilled water, and shake for 30 seconds
3.Add mix to cooling loop.
4.Fill loop with treated water and be sure to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
5.Start loop pump and begin circulating the treated water.
6.Run treated water for at least 12 to 24 hours to ensure loop is properly flushed and treated. While using for longer periods of time doesn’t have negative effects, Sysprep is not an effective final coolant and should be replaced with coolant before any extended use of computer.
7.Drain System. Inspect drained water for debris or foreign particles. Dispose of drained water. Repeat flush if needed.
8.Fill loop with your choice of coolant and begin water-cooling.**
** Residual treated water left in your loop is not harmful. If you prefer to remove it, do a simple rinse of the loop with fresh DI or Distilled Water. This rinse will not affect the results of the Sys Prep just performed.
Warnings:Do not mix with any pre-mixed coolants as it will over saturate the inhibitors.
PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
Mayhems Normal Stain Dye, 15mL, UV Green
Mayhems Dyes are the ideal choice for creating a unique colour within the customers Watercooled system. The aforementioned are also known for being the brightest dyes currently available on the market. In addition we also encourage the end-user to mix and match differing colours in order to achieve their own variation.
For use with any distilled, deionised or clear premix fluid, makes Mayhems Dye a very flexible product indeed.
Please note: Mayhems Dye does not contain any biocide so we recommend either a Silver Kill Coil, PT Nuke or similar product.
1. Clean water cooling loop before use
2. Fill water cooling loop with cooling fluid
3. Add the dye one drop at a time and let it circulate around the water cooling loop
4. Check the consistency and add more as necessary
Mixed With Other Colour Mayhem DyesAdd As Much Or As Little As You Require
Environmentally and Animal FriendlyNon-Toxic
Caution : Concentrate Dyes can stain skin as well as wood, metal, clothing, plastics etc.
XSPC Antimicrobial Silver Coil
XSPC Antimicrobial Silver Coils help to inhibit bacterial growth and algae when added to your watercooling loop. XSPC Silver Coil are made in the UK from 99.999% pure silver.
- Ribbon Dimensions: 75 x 3 x 0.5 mm
- Coiled Dimensions: 20 x 10mm
- Surface Area: 500mm square
- Weight: 1.3g
- Material: 0.999 Fine Silver
PrimoChill Intensifier Transparent Fluid Dye – Red
- Concentrate Yield: 15ml bottle dyes upwards of 1 US Gallon of coolant
- Formulated to provide the most “Intense” and vivid colors possible with “intense” quality inspection.
- Stongest, Most Powerful Industrial Dyes but still clean and pure with no special additives.
- Environmentally responsible safe and non toxic product. Safe on all plastics, rubbers,and miscellaneous gasket materials.
- Each Bottle is labled with a batch date to insure freshness. 2 year shelf life (unopened in original Black Out Bottle)
PrimoChill Intensifier coolant dyes have been carefully reformulated into smaller batches to ensure the highest quality and consistency from batch to batch. Each batch is “Intensely” inspected and tested for consistent color, signs of contamination that may have occurred during the manufacturing process, effects of temperature extremes, and any sign of degradation. This vigorous testing is performed in a real world environment with the latest water cooling hardware.
Over the last decade, PrimoChill has strived to provide the water-cooing community quality products that inspire our customers. Intensifier Coolant Dyes are the next generation of cool. Get Creative!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found water cooling concentrate for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best water cooling concentrate: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy