The 7 Best Whirlpool Smart Countertop Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of whirlpool smart countertop oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for whirlpool smart countertop oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings whirlpool smart countertop oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Whirlpool 30 in W 1.9 cu. ft. Smart Over the Range Convection Microwave in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
1.9 cu. ft. Capacity 1100 Watts Cooking Power 1600 Watts Convection Power 4-Speed, 400 CFM Venting System Scan-to-Cook Technology Tap Touch Controls with Backlit Menu Multi-Step Cooking Voice Control with Google Home and Amazon Alexa Maintenance Alerts Remote Start Control Lock Mode CleanRelease Non-Stick Interior Sensor Cooking AccuPop Cycle SteamClean Option Turntable On/Off Option Dishwasher-Safe Turntable Plate Microwave Presets Add 30 Seconds Option Adjustable Cooktop Lighting Hidden Vent Auto Adapt Fan Universal Microwave Steamer (Included) Cooking and Convection Racks Kosher Consumer Friendly Mode 10 Power Levels 11 One-Touch Selections Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Finish
Whirlpool 30 in W 1.9 cu. ft. Smart Over the Range Convection Microwave in Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless
1.9 cu. ft. Capacity 1100 Watts Cooking Power 1600 Watts Convection Power 4-Speed, 400 CFM Venting System Scan-to-Cook Technology Tap Touch Controls with Backlit Menu Multi-Step Cooking Voice Control with Google Home and Amazon Alexa Maintenance Alerts Remote Start Control Lock Mode CleanRelease Non-Stick Interior Sensor Cooking AccuPop Cycle SteamClean Option Turntable On/Off Option Dishwasher-Safe Turntable Plate Microwave Presets Add 30 Seconds Option Adjustable Cooktop Lighting Hidden Vent Auto Adapt Fan Universal Microwave Steamer (Included) Cooking and Convection Racks Kosher Consumer Friendly Mode 10 Power Levels 11 One-Touch Selections Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless Steel Finish
Whirlpool WHAFFS Kitchen and Bathroom Under Sink Water Filtration System Blue
- Premium under sink water filtration system certified to reduce lead, pharmaceuticals, cysts and chlorine taste and odor
- Lifetime system warranty available, register product for details
- No separate faucet required – easy installation that connects to existing water line
- Provides great tasting water for kitchens and bathrooms
- UltraEase Technology – allows for easy filter change with no hassle or mess
- system that does not waste water during the filtration process
- Designed for city or well water applications
- Uses Whirlpool UltraEase Kitchen and Bath replacement filter (WHAFFF)
- System includes: one 6-month filter (WHAFFF), color coded tubing and push-in connectors
The Whirlpool Ultra Ease Kitchen & Bath Water Filtration System (WHAFFS) is a great investment in your home, providing you with safer, better tasting water from your kitchen or bathroom sink. Purchase includes materials for DIY installation, water filtration system, one 6-month filter (WHAFFF), installation fittings, mounting screws, color-coded tubing, push-in connectors, and a written installation guide.
Whirlpool WMC20005YWCountertop Microwave, 0.5 Cu. Ft., White
- Tap Touch ControlsThese controls are as easy to use as they are to clean.10 – Level Variable Cooking Power ControlWith 10 variable power levels this microwave lets you quickly and easily tailor your cooking to the task at hand.Pocket Handle DoorControl LockDisables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
Whirlpool ® 0.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave with Add 30 Seconds Option
Quickly set this Whirlpool ® countertop microwave to cook for 30 seconds at 100% power with the Add 30 Seconds option. You can also press it to add 30 seconds to a manual setting that is already in progress. With 0.5 cu. ft. capacity, there’s enough room for a dinner plate without taking up valuable counter space. Plus, the controllock feature helps you avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings by disabling the control panel with the touch of a button.
Whirlpool 1.6 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel with 1,200-Watt Cooking Power
1.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity Sensor Cooking 1,200-Watt Cooking Power Recessed Glass Turntable Microwave Presets Electronic Touch Controls Add 30 Seconds Option Control Lock Dishwasher-Safe Turntable Plate 10 Power Levels Stainless Steel Finish
Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (Super & regular) offers greater cooking control. Super convection provides a greater volume of air to ensure fast and even heat distribution, perfect for air frying, dehydration and roasting
- PRECISION COOKING & ELEMENT IQ: With Element IQ – 6 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where it’s needed most, above and below the food for perfect results
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE PRESETS: Why buy a stand alone air fryer or dehydrater when the Smart Oven Air can air fry french fries and other family favorites and dehydrate a range of foods. Dehydrate up to 4 trays of goodness
- SIZE MATTERS: The large, 1 cubic ft, interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb turkey, air fry favorites like French fries, slow cook with a 5 qt Dutch oven and comfortably fit most 9″x13″ pans and 12 cup muffin trays
- SUPER VERSATILE: 13 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast 9 slices, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Airfry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook, Dehydrate
- LCD DISPLAY: To easily access the built in smart functionality, choose from 13 cooking functions. Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of cooking cycle or can be switched at the touch of a button
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Power: 1800 Watts.
13 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH AIR FRY AND DEHYDRATE.
The Smart Oven Air with Element IQ is for the cook who desires a countertop oven that can roast for large gatherings, air fry crispy French fries & family favorites and dehydrate a wide range of healthy foods. The super convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30% with great crispness.
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found whirlpool smart countertop oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best whirlpool smart countertop oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy